Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I just wanted to take a moment to share what I'm thankful for this year.

Most imortantly I'm thankful for my wonderful family and their health. Thank you to Caiti for being my best friend and giving me such a beautiful son, with another on the way.

Thank you to all of my friends for being such open and caring people. I'm thankful that my existing friendships have grown stronger and for the new friendships I've discovered this year. I'm thankful for the good times we've had together and I hope the good times continue for many years to come.

I wish for everyone's good health and please be careful while traveling to see your loved ones today.

Lastly, I hope everyone has some great food to eat :D

Time to get to the feasting myself. Cheers!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment