Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fight for Hope 1 SWAG

I wanna show off some of the swag I won by placing at the first Fight for Hope event. These sweet "game sprite" trophies were crafted by Travis Smithson and are some of the coolest things I've seen as prizes at a tournament. I hope trophies like this will be available at all of the Fight for Hope events.

1st place Super Street fighter IV

I included the figures just as a size comparison, and because they're some of my favorites.


3rd place Marvel vs. Capcom 3

I think I did pretty good for having never practiced the game.


The 2nd place trophies looked really cool too but I wasn't able to get one of those. I'll try to take a picture of one of the 2nd place winners and post it up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment