Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

X-men Arcade: Mystique achievement

Sunday night I was finally able to get that last pesky Mystique achievement in the X-men arcade game on Xbox Live. Very special thanks to Caiti, Ryan Hamilton, Donnie and the other 2 random people that joined our game for making it possible.

The conditions for the achievement state that you have to "be fooled by Mystique with 5 other people in your party." However, there is another detail they failed to mention in the achievement screen for it.

To actually get the achievement you need to have been a part of the game from the beginning lobby. So if you're going for the achievement try to wait for party members in the lobby before beginning the game, or at least hope you can get enough people to join by the time you reach that stage in the game.

Other people have reported getting the achievement by just being present at the time of the cut scene, like the achievement details screen suggests, but I'm not sure how this is happening. The above method I mentioned seems to be the only sure fire way you can be guaranteed the achievement.

I just wanted to share this method for those of you still pulling your hair trying to get this thing. If you need another party member for getting this send me a message whenever you see me on and I'll be happy to help out. Good luck!


Yeah baby! X-men 200pt club!

No comments:

Post a Comment