Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and thanks for stopping by! If you've never stumbled upon my blog before, this is pretty much my personal space for sharing my thoughts on old video games, comics, movies and other stuff I was into in the 80's and 90's.

Don't expect anything ground breaking from this post, I'm mostly just kicking the dust off and other tidying up of links and other pages. I've been thinking of getting back into blogging again and I was struggling with whether or not I should create a new one or pick this one back up. Strangely enough it looks like my old reviews still get a number of hits here and there despite my inactivity. So since I have a bit of content built here I decided to just pick things back up.

In the coming days I'll be posting some new reviews I've been working on. Maybe a bit of my junk finds and history as well. If you decide to stay and have a look around I apologize in advance if you see anything moving around or disappearing while I make sure everything is in working order.

Again thank you stopping by and I hope you'll come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment