Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!


We'll be traveling back home on Christmas day, so I wanted to take this time to wish everyone a Happy Holiday!

All the presents are awesome, but don't forget to look around you at your family and friends and be truly thankful for your loved ones. You can replace a busted toy, and electronics come and go, but your loved ones are one of a kind.

I hope everyone is safe in their travels and have lots of great food to eat.

Please take care everyone. If I'm not seeing you tonight, I'll see you some time tomorrow after the dust/snow settles.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment