Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Retro Gaming Finds - and Other Stuff - March 21st

Here are some things I picked up at the flea market over the weekend. Over all it was a pretty good trip.

I managed to find a non tmss Sega Genesis Model 1 for the low price of 10 bucks which is pretty awesome find compared to how these things have inflated on eBay. I was having trouble hiding my excitement when they turned it on to test it and no tmss message popped up. Score!





When shopping for a non tmss Model 1 this is the model number you're looking for on the bottom of the console.  Always, ALWAYS have them test it though because I actually own another Genesis with this same model number on the bottom that does have the tmss message pop. 9 times out of 10 if you see this you've found what you're looking for.


Here are some games I found for a couple of bucks each. I haven't had a copy of Altered Beast since I was a kid so it was way over due.




I rescued these guys from a bin of Happy Meal toys for a quarter each. Maybe I can get lucky again and find a Charmy Bee one day.



Now these aren't related to the flea market at all, but I was able to find them as a part of an online bundle for only 3 dollars each. That's a steal on these graphic novels.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment