Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Anniversary -LATE-

I was going through some old posts today and realized that August was the 1 year anniversary of this blog.

From what I've seen online and from my own personal experience that's a pretty long lifespan for a personal blog. I've had xangas, livejournals and a few others but I can usually only carry them on for a few months. Pretty proud of myself I am. Maybe it has to do with being much older, having kids, and slightly less video games.

So, uh, happy late anniversary blog o mine. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment