Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So Long 2014

Here we are at the end of another not so great year and it looks like I'm not alone in that sentiment. It seems like every where I look the new year can't come soon enough for a lot of people. I had starting writing a list of the highlights of 2014 to try and brighten the mood for this New Year's Eve, but I too am just ready for it to be over with. Specifically I'm looking forward to tax return time so I can finally get my head above water again. I'm sure many of you out there share that feeling.

Pretty accurate illustration of how I feel financially right now

That being said, I really hope that 2015 is a much better year for everyone. My only resolutions this year are to be the best father and husband I can possibly be. I also really want to get back into charity work. I could blame stress but I'm still disappointed in myself for not doing more this past year.

So here's to 2015 and the hope that everyone's new years wishes come true. I know it's easier said than done, but hang in there and stay as positive as you can.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment