Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Retro Gaming Finds - Week of May 11th 2015

Here are my most recent retro gaming pick ups from the last week gone by, as well as some shout outs.

First thank you to 2 Dudes Gaming for the incredible deal on my new Sega Saturn and games. I've been wanting Legend of Oasis for years. Daytona USA and Virtua Racing were icing on the cake thanks to my soft spot for arcade style racing games. If you live in the south western side of Virginia or eastern Tennessee you need to check these guys out. They actually know their stuff and their prices are fantastic. You can't say that about many retro gaming shops these days.



Next I gotta give a shout out to @Retro_Brandon for hooking me up with this pristine Rocket Knight adventures cartridge. I'm a huge fan of the series and unfortunately misplaced my childhood copy in one of my moves. Feels good to fly again. Thanks dude!



Lastly I found the Sega 6-Pack and Lethal Enforcers for uber cheap during my last trip to the flea market with @Yoshieggpic. Had a great time and I can't wait to go hunting again.



Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment