Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Retro Gaming Finds Week of August 15th through the 23rd

The past couple of weeks have been lucky for me. Well, when it comes to my gaming hobby anyway. Check out my latest finds.

On Saturday the 15th my Dad came upon a yard sale with the following Sega lot for 10 bucks:

Sega Genesis Model 2 (with 3/4 heat shield)
Earthworm Jim
Paper Boy
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Rolling Thunder 2



The other day I was digging through some old boxes from back when I moved out of my parent's house and happened upon the following gems I hadn't seen in some time:

Mega Man Legends
Final Fantasy II



Finally this past weekend I made the trip out to a new shop that opened in town here called Pop Culture where I made a trade for another Sega Master System and game lot. Now before you judge, I've finished both games dozens of times each so I felt it was time to pass these great titles on to the next player.

Sega Master System and all hook ups
Shinobi
Black Belt
Thunder Blade
After Burner
Monopoly



As a bonus, not only was Shinobi CIB but it also included this sweet Master System poster. I may have to get this framed:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment