Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Updates and New Stuff

I know, I've been majorly slacking lately. It seems like this blog continues to get lots of hits per day even though I haven't been posting any new content since August, so I want to thank everyone that continues to visit and browse my reviews. It really means a lot!

I'm juggling a lot of things in my personal life at the moment so updates may continue to be sparse for the next month or so. I do have some game reviews lined up though, so I hope you'll stop by for those as I find the time to finish them. You may also notice some changes as I tweak some things here and there.


Let the rock in this image represent the struggles of adult life.

Haha, maybe it's not quite that bad. If you know me you know I always try to look to the more positive side of things. You've just got to keep moving forward against whatever obstacles life may throw at you.

In the meantime I'd like to invite you to check out my brother's new forum, The Mega Base. It's not out to become the next big gaming site or anything like that, just a place to hang out and chat with other like minded nerds and retro gaming enthusiasts.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Star Powered Gaming. If you live in the Southwestern region of Virginia or Eastern TN I encourage you to check out their Facebook page. They host weekly gaming tournaments in just about anything that can be played competitively. If you can make it out it's definitely a community you want to be a part of.

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment