Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Retro Gaming Finds Week of July 27th

Had some pretty sweet finds this week. Thanks to my good friends @Retro_Brandon, @tnam0s, and my brother @RetroGeorge84 for making the trip out with me to the flea markets and the grand opening of the new G2K Games location. I think we all had some pretty great pick ups and I can't wait to go again.

Here are a bunch of CIB Sega Genesis titles I snagged for some pretty sweet prices:

Valis III Japanese Mega Drive version $20
Shadow Blasters $6
Last Battle $5
Madden 95 $Free! (Thanks 2 Dudes!)


Next is a copy of Sonic 3D Blast for Sega Saturn I found at an unlikely booth for $5 and the pack-in copy of Virtua Cop for $2.



Very special thanks to @Retro_Brandon for hooking me up with this copy of Valis 1 to help my Valis collection along.


Finally, we all received free t-shirts for being some of the first retro gaming enthusiasts to visit the new G2K location. Mine has a sweet image of Harley Quinn We were also entered in a drawing for a free Xbox One later this week. Wish us luck!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment