Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Flea Market and Retro Gaming Finds All New 2016!

Since it's been a while since the last time I reported on my flea market finds I thought I'd just compile all the things I've found since August of last year. Special thanks and shout outs to @Retro_Brandon, @FZenbeast and @PhaserPulse for accompanying me on the flea market and local hunts.

It's been so long that I can't remember the timeline for when I got this stuff exactly, so we'll just run through it as I snap pics.

Various Sega Master System games.




Special thanks to @Mark16bit for hooking me up with the handy dandy Power Base Converter!


The Sega Light Phaser.



Various Sega Genesis games. Special thanks to @Retro_Brandon for helping me complete my Valis collection with Syd of Valis.


Another Game Genie with code book and code update booklets.





Stack of Sega Visions magazines. The Sonic 3 issue was the only one I can actually remember from being a kid though I had several.


Sonic and Knuckles standee. My dad picked this up from his work after the release of Sonic and Knuckles. I lost track of it after moving a few times and luckily my brother @FZenbeast found it in the family storage. Thanks bro!


As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment