Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Highlights of 2016: Retro Gaming and Other Stuff

Since I didn't post anything during 2016, I thought I'd share some highlights on some of my favorite pick ups from last year. I can at least say 2016 was good for my retro gaming hobby.

Sega Master System Games


All found in the wild, except for Sonic 1. I don't like to resort to eBay but I couldn't pass it up for 10 bucks from Europe.


Comics


If you haven't had a chance to read the Sonic Mega Drive mini series by Archie you need to get on that. Especially if you're a fan of classic Sonic. Expect reviews of these soon.


Sonic Lego Dimensions


My kids and I have joined the Lego Dimensions crazy with Sonic of course being my favorite of the series. It's a lot of good silly fun. I'll be doing a review of this in the near future as well.


Old School Sonic Fan Art


I discovered this fan art folded up in a cheap complete copy of Zero Tolerance, along with a bunch of passwords. It's really cool to see some classic Sonic fan art from back in the day. I wonder if I can ever find the original owner, haha.

So those are some of my favorite finds of 2016. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find your way back here for the upcoming reviews. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment