Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Archie Comics Worlds Unite - More Characters Revealed!

*Update!*

Today the Worlds Unite teaser image has been completely filled! I think Ryu was the last person I was expecting to see on there due to Udon Comics having the Street Fighter license. I'm no lawyer though, I'm sure Capcom and Sega can license out their properties to however many they please.

It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a new comic series. I can't wait to see what we do with this!

---original post---

It looks like they've revealed more characters in the teaser image and I was actually right about everyone I guessed at.

Other than those I mentioned, we now see NiGHTS, Billy Hatcher, Amaterasu, and Tyris Flare!

I'm having trouble identifying anyone else. Maybe that's Dante above Mega Man? That's a shot in the dark though, literally.

Do you have any theories on the teaser image or perhaps your own wish list of characters?  Discuss it with us in our thread here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment