Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Quote for the weekend: Bruce Lee

It's kind of a hobby of mine to collect various inspirational quotes. Not only do i like to read them, but also try my best to apply them to my life and other hobbies in general.

I've decided I'd like to start sharing those with other's each week in the hopes that they may touch the readers here too.

The first quote is for this weekend comes from legendary martial artist/film star/philosopher, Bruce Lee. Think about it as you visit your families this weekend.



"Real living is living for others."

~Bruce Lee


My thoughts:

This statement should be taken literally. When you live your life for your loved ones more rewarding paths will open up to you rather than taking a selfish standing for yourself. I understand this more than ever being a father and a husband.

Now dont stop looking out for yourself. That's the shallow meaning. If you do things for yourself that make your loved ones proud then that is living for others too.

What did you take from the quote?

Until next time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment