Welcome to the Super Rad Arcade!

I'm Ryan, otherwise known as FistoftheWind on the internets. This is my personal space for retro video gaming, movie and television reviews as well as a lot of other junk from the 80's and 90's. Thanks for stopping by! When you're done reading be sure to check the forum link above and meet our other friends from the Mega Base.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to work

Thank you to all of you that have asked about me and wished me well at work and online. I really appreciate your concern and thoughts.

I'm back at work today and feeling pretty good, besides the day dragging along. I go to the doctor tomorrow for a check up on things. I'll be sure to update everyone on the situation then. Again thank you everyone!

I'll leave you with some cool quotes for the day to think about.

"Patience and diligence, like faith, remove mountains." ~William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania.

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." ~Leo Tolstoy, Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment